Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wine left overs

So, I still have Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, and although I cannot tell the difference, both are in the fridge begging to be drunk. Who am I to deny wine its manifest destiny? Those grapes were born to affirm my own joy in life!

So I was considering all my goals today, and it is rather daunting. Um, it's not just a list. It's a list of transformation. There is no way I can do all those things and be the same person. So I have three words: Bring IT On! I am a timid soul, but I hate boredom, and my hatred of boredom almost always wins out, and I have to find new and exciting ways to amuse myself. A month ago, being on a dating site alone almost gave me a panic attack. And now, I am replying to almost every message.

I do have to say, having my wine tasting party only affirmed my HUGE weakness in knowing one red wine from another. Ditto for whites. I can at least tell the difference from reds and whites, although I cannot guarantee that would hold up if I were blind folded. I may have to seak professional help. From a wine drinking pro.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I have such a long way to go. *Glass of wine!* Here is cheers to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment