Monday, October 18, 2010

To start with...

For a long time, I have loved to travel and see new things. For all of 2007, I lived in another country. Then I came back to my hometown, near the neighborhood where I grew up, and settled in. Although there is still a strong desire in me to travel, a new desire to explore has surfaced over the last few years. The desire to explore my inner world and the maze that is made of my dreams, desires, thoughts, fears, and all of the things that I have filled up my life to make it what it is. This has been a fascinating journey....sometimes fun, sometimes scary, sometimes painful, but always illuminating. And I want to share what I have discovered, as a way to show where I have been, but also in case anyone else out there is taking an inner journey in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment